2021’s Top Bitcoin Cash Casinos
Cryptocurrency is changing the way that we enjoy online casinos, and for the better. For more safe, convenient, anonymous, and hassle-free transactions, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and its derivatives like Bitcoin Cash are the ideal tool for an enhanced gaming experience. In this article, we’ll be taking a deep dive into how Bitcoin Cash gambling works and how it can be used to improve your online casino experience, as well as discovering the ins and outs of how Bitcoin Cash Casinos work. We’ll also be facing you in the right direction by listing some of the Best Bitcoin Cash Casinos around!
Our Best Recommended Bitcoin Cash Casinos
What is Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are two different forms of currency. Bitcoin Cash first appeared in 2017 as an offshoot from the traditional cryptocurrency Bitcoin. While Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash still share the same base technical features, Bitcoin Cash was adapted to accommodate for a larger block size which increased the number of transactions that we’re able to be processed by the service, as well as improving the scalability of the currency. It is also important to note that Bitcoin Cash still retains almost all of the best features of Bitcoin, including a decentralized system, fixed supply, and low and fast transaction rates.
The reason why Bitcoin Cash was created as an offshoot from classic Bitcoin comes from the original intentions of creator Satoshi Nakamoto. When designing the Cryptocurrency, Nakomoto intended its use to be in day-to-day low-value transactions. However, as Bitcoin naturally developed, its user base shifted the cryptocurrencies’ purpose to high-value investments. Bitcoin Cash was created to put the use of Bitcoin back into every day, which is why this cryptocurrency is becoming so popular for use in online casinos.
The Future of Bitcoin Cash
In 2018 Bitcoin Cash split again into two more subforms; Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) and Bitcoin Cash SV or ‘Satoshi Vision’ (BCSV). BCHA features slight changes to the original Bitcoin Formula, including a unique feature called the coinbase rule. This is a system that reinvests 8% of each blockchain reward back into the support and development of the system, thus creating a closed-loop production system in which theoretically BCHA can maintain itself with no outward cost to the owners or consumer.
Bitcoin Cash SV is purported to be led by original creator Nakamoto and sits more in line with the creators’ original vision for the platform. With a larger block size, the cost of transactions in the Bitcoin Cash SV model is greatly reduced, which allows Bitcoin SV to cater to a broader audience and be used in more casual transactions such as those which a player might make when engaging with an online casino.
How to Choose a Bitcoin Cash Casino
When it comes to wagering your hard-earned cash online, you want to make sure you choose the best Bitcoin Cash Casino for you, your unique needs, and your playstyle. Listed below are some questions and criteria a reliable and trustworthy prospective site should be able to answer:
- What types of casino games do I like to play?
This should be the first question you ask to narrow down the field. Some Bitcoin Cash casinos specialize in a specific game type, such as slots, live dealer games, or roulette, while others keep their profile broader.
- Are there honest customer reviews for this Casino?
Check what other players and casino review sites have to say about the Bitcoin Cash casino site you’re considering. Be wary if a site’s reviews seem overly positive or lackluster such as ‘the best casino ever!’ as this may indicate false or paid-for reviews. Don’t be too dissuaded either if there are a few negative reviews amidst the positive, as this is a good indicator that the reviews you’re reading are from generous players who’ve spent time on the site; just make sure the potential negatives aren’t make or break factors for you.
- Is the casino well-established or regulated?
One of the biggest catches when it comes to Bitcoin Cash gambling is that there’s very little regulation. This is because the Bitcoin Cash offshoot of cryptocurrency is so new, meaning there’s been little time for official forms of regulation to be established. Some of the best Bitcoin Cash casinos are achieving regulation from the Curacao Control Gaming Board (CCGB), but it’s worth noting that this regulatory body isn’t as stringent as agencies such as the UK Gambling Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority. Instead, it is often advised to pay attention to if the Casino is well-established; has it been around for a while, or is it a subsidiary of a well-recognized casino chain.
- Are there any bonuses or player incentives?
Most online Bitcoin Cash Casinos feature welcome bonuses or player incentives such as rewards or VIP programs. This is something to consider when selecting your casino.
- Does the Casino have a strong customer support presence?
Are there features such as 24/7 support or live chat support? Is there an FAQ section, and is how to get help clearly labeled?
Bitcoin Cash Bonuses
As mentioned, one of the biggest reasons a player picks one online casino over another is the bonus offers awarded for signing up with or continuing to game with the casino in question. Listed below is a rundown of the most common incentives the casino sites casino may offer you.
This is the most common form of bonus that casino sites will offer, and pretty much all online casinos will have their interpretation of a welcome bonus. Most commonly, Bitcoin Cash casinos’ welcome offers will come in the form of a ‘match bonus.’ This is where casino sites will match the amount of your first (and sometimes second and third) deposit up to a certain percentage. Most commonly, this will be a 100% match, but some casinos may offer under this amount with other incentives or over this amount, meaning the casino will give you more than the amount deposited, with specific terms and conditions regarding factors like playthrough requirements.
No Deposit Bonus
No deposit bonuses don’t require players to deposit money to receive and is a common feature in newer casino sites as it helps draw in a new player base to a site without the player feeling as though they’re taking a risk. Of course, the casino can’t just give you free money as it were, and because of this, no deposit bonuses tend to come with high playthrough or withdrawal requirements. Players may also be restricted in regards to the games on which they can wager their free bonus.
Free Spins Bonus
Free spins bonuses are exactly what you’d think; they award players with free spins on specific games and are often used in conjunction with other types of bonuses such as reload bonuses and welcome bonuses.
A reload bonus can also be referred to as a deposit bonus and is a bonus aimed at returning players when they make future deposits to the casino. Often reload bonuses take the form of a match bonus and/or a free spins incentive. A reload bonus may also feature as part of a welcome bonus as it encourages new players to make future deposits with the site.
These are bonuses given to VIP players. Some casinos make all players ‘VIP’s in their own right with reward-based programs which allow players to earn benefits and prizes over time by playing on the site. Other sites have far more exclusive VIP programs in which players will need to meet specific criteria to join.
Cashback bonuses are bonuses where players are given some of their cash back by the casino as a form of wagering incentive. More often than not, cashback bonuses are solely reserved for players who make large deposits and may be used as part of a VIP bonus program.
Some other bonuses players may come across when gaming with online Bitcoin Cash Casinos include:
- Payment Method Bonuses: This is where players may be rewarded for depositing funds using a specific payment method or e-wallet.
- High Roller Bonuses: These bonuses are available to players who deposit large amounts of money and/or make substantial wagers on the casino games.
- Refer a Friend Bonuses: This is a reward given to players who refer friends to the casino in question. Rewards will often only be given once the players’ friend has made their first deposit with the casino.
Bitcoin Cash Games
Just like any other online casino, the casino sites that feature Bitcoin gambling can feature a wide variety of games. Some sites may choose to specialize by focussing on one game type such as slots, Slingo, or live dealer games, while others will offer a sampling across multiple game types. Here’s a rundown of some of the most popular kinds of online casino game:
Probably the most well-known form of card game out there, in the online casino world, poker can come in a massive array of variants, each with its take on the basic poker rules. Popular formats of Poker include Live Dealer poker, and Texas Hold’em style poker. Some more examples of poker games include:
- Deuces Wild
- Deluxe Poker
- Jacks or Better
- Loose Deuces
Slots are most likely the most popular form of online casino game, and slot machines come in such a wide variety of themes and styles that it’s not uncommon for an online casino to feature hundreds of offerings in their lobbies. Here’s a list of some of the most popular slot variants:
- 3, 5, and 7-reel slots
- Fruit Machines
- Classic Slots
- Video Slots
- 3D Slots
- Progressive Slots
- Megaways slots
- Cluster Pays slots
This the classic wheel-based casino game and comes in three main variants; French, European, and American. Popular renditions of roulette include:
- Live Dealer Roulette
- 3D Roulette
- Multi-ball Roulette
- Multi-wheel Roulette
Dice games tend to be a little less popular than the other entries on this list but can still be great fun and an excellent change of pace. Common dice games you’ll find on Bitcoin Cash Casinos include:
- Sic Bo
Alongside Poker, Blackjack is a very popular card game in online casinos and often features more straightforward rules than some Poker titles, so it is a good place to get started with online card games. Popular varieties of Blackjack include:
- European Blackjack
- Chinese Blackjack
- Spanish 21
Some other popular casino games which don’t quite fit into the categories above include:
- Slingo games
- Instant Win Scratchcards
- Three Card Rummy
Bitcoin Cash Betting
As an alternative to traditional cash wagering, there’s a slightly different process when it comes to purchasing Bitcoin Cash, which we’ll explain to you in the following sections.
BCH Exchanges & Wallets
The following serves are the most popular BCH exchanges and wallets which you can use to purchase your Bitcoin Cash as well as safely store it:
|Bitcoin Cash Online Wallets
• Online Exchange Wallets
|Bitcoin Cash Software Wallets
• Atomic Wallet
• Guarda Wallet
• Electron Cash
|Bitcoin Cash Hardware Wallets
• Ledger Nano X
• Ledger Nano S
• Trezor One
|Bitcoin Cash Paper Wallets
• BC Paper Wallet
• Wallet Generator
How to get Bitcoin Cash?
You may have heard of terms such as ‘mining’ in conjunction with Bitcoin, but as a modern-day cryptocurrency user, you don’t need to worry about this; unless, of course, becoming a Bitcoin Cash Miner appeals to you. Instead, most modern gamers will acquire their Bitcoin Cash through an existing cryptocurrency exchange.
If you’ve already invested in another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin, your tokens can be easily changed into Bitcoin Cash using an exchange service. For first time buyers, however, follow these steps:
- Open an account with your cryptocurrency exchange of choice; if you’re based in the USA, the most popular option is coinbase.
- Link your bank account or use a credit or debit card to purchase Bitcoin Cash via the cryptocurrency exchange. There can be some delay when receiving your Bitcoin Cash, especially if you’re a first-time buyer. The transaction process can take up to 10 days from the exchange service to your chosen wallet.
- Once you have your Bitcoin Cash, you can choose to keep it within the exchange service you use or transfer it to another exchange. Most commonly, however, players tend to take their currency off the exchange service and into a wallet such as the ones listed above.
Making Bitcoin Cash Casino Deposits
To make your first Bitcoin Cash casino deposit, simply:
- Go to the Bitcoin Cash casino of your choice and sign up.
- When entering your information, make sure you use your real credentials, which can be verified. Even though using Bitcoin Cash is anonymous, you’ll still need to prove your identity to successfully join up to your chosen website as well as successfully make withdrawals. All well-regulated casinos will protect your data with end-to-end encryption and advanced firewalls.
- Once you’re all signed up, it’s time to make your deposit. When depositing, pick the Bitcoin Cash banking method from the deposit options available.
- Before completing your deposit check, there are no bonuses you need to opt-in for.
- Copy down the casinos Bitcoin Cash address
- Log in to your Bitcoin Cash exchange account or chosen wallet and type the address given into the ‘send’ recipient field. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer and then hit enter.
- It should only take a few minutes for the transfer to take place.
Making Bitcoin Cash Withdrawals
Just like how easy it is to deposit your Bitcoin Cash, making withdrawals can be just as simple. As long as you’ve met the withdrawal requirements for any bonuses or promotions you’ve accepted, the withdrawal process is as follows:
- Log in to your casino account and go to the withdrawals section.
- Set Bitcoin Cash as the withdrawal method you’d like to use.
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw.
- Enter your wallet number.
- You’ll likely receive your winnings within 24 hours, though always check the terms and conditions of your chosen casino as this period may be longer or shorter.
Bitcoin Cash Fees & Limits
One of the big positives of using Bitcoin Cash as your currency method for online casinos is that the Casino is not going to be charged when you deposit, this means they don’t have to worry about incurring fees when accepting small deposits, which means that players can usually deposit as little or as much as they like. Of course, it’s always worth checking with your intended casino before investing any of your hard-earned cash.
Are Bitcoin Cash Casinos Safe?
The world of cryptocurrency can often feel like a shady world suited for online hackers and PC investment pros and not the everyday gamer. However, this is one of the main reasons why Bitcoin Cash now exists, to move away from the assumptions and complications connected with Bitcoin and become a more mainstream and safe deposit method for everyone.
When it comes to Bitcoin Cash casinos, you can use a very similar process to how you might assess a classic online casino. Look for any regulatory information (though, of course, with Bitcoin Cash being a newer currency, many Bitcoin Cash casinos don’t have this. Instead, you can check if the casino in question is owned by a larger and reputable casino chain or use the many casino review sites to see what players have experienced when using the site. Another great sign of a legit online casino is the customer service presence on the site. If there’s only an email or a phone number that is tricky to find, then it’s likely the casino in question doesn’t care much about its customers’ experience and may also not have their players’ backs in the case of an issue or security breach.
In regards to simply using Bitcoin Cash as a deposit and withdrawal method, you’re actually pretty safe. All Bitcoin Cash transactions contain multiple layers of encryption and verification that are not only secure but anonymous too.
Pros and Cons of Using Bitcoin Cash in Online Casinos
|Pros of Using Bitcoin Cash||Cons of Using Bitcoin Cash|
|• Fast transaction times (after first purchasing Bitcoin Cash)
• Many casino game developers back Bitcoin Cash
• Bitcoin Cash casinos can offer thousands of games across all genres
• Casino games with progressive jackpots are available
• A completely anonymous currency
• Opening an account with a Bitcoin Cash Casino can take less than a minute
• Sports betting is also available with Bitcoin Cash
|• Up to a 10 day wait period when first purchasing Bitcoin Cash
• Lack of regulation due to Bitcoin Cash being such a new currency
• As the currency type is still pretty new, there may not be the widest range of casinos to choose from at present
Alternatives to Bitcoin Cash for Online Casino Payments
Of course, Bitcoin Cash isn’t the only form of cryptocurrency that is becoming popular for online casino gaming. Listed below are some other forms of cryptocurrency you may want to consider for use gaming online.
- Ethereum: Ethereum was created in 2015 and is an open-source platform based on blockchain technology like Bitcoin Cash.
- Bitcoin: Considered the original cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC) was created back in 2009 and is where Bitcoin Cash found its origins. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, which has accrued high value in recent years.
- Litecoin: Litecoin was launched in 2011 and was the first real rival to Bitcoin. Litecoin has a coin limit of 84 million and operates on a different algorithm than Bitcoin.
- Dogecoin: Dogecoin is a relative newcomer, and the value of this cryptocurrency is still in its infancy, making it popular for amateur investors. Unlike other forms of cryptocurrency, there’s no limit to the amount of Dogecoin that can be created.
So there you have it, Bitcoin Cash is a relatively new form of cryptocurrency created as an improvement of sorts to the classic Bitcoin. With all the great features of Bitcoin, but designed for the average person, Bitcoin Cash makes the perfect choice for a more secure and more anonymous online gaming. While some might be concerned by the lack of regulation that is currently in place with Bitcoin Cash casinos due to how new this cryptocurrency offshoot is, by being a cautious and conscientious player, any mishap can largely be avoided.
In short, the potential of Bitcoin Cash can only grow as more and more casinos adopt this currency method and gain the accreditation and regulation that more established online casinos have achieved.
Bitcoin Cash is a derivative of popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin and was created in 2017 as a form of cryptocurrency that directly targeted the everyday individual for day-to-day transactions and activities such as online gaming.
While over the years there has been some legal confusion surrounding cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Cash Casinos are legal around the globe, with the only exceptions being Algeria, Bolivia, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, and Vietnam.
Bitcoin Cash was created in 2017, with the original Bitcoin Cash currency splitting into two sub-currencies; Bitcoin Cash ABC, and Bitcoin Cash SV in 2018.
Bitcoin Cash can handle many more transactions than other cryptocurrencies and has a faster individual transaction rate.
Bitcoin Cash is legal in almost all countries except for Algeria, Bolivia, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, and Vietnam.
Unless stated otherwise by the casino, Bitcoin Cash deposits can be completed in under a few minutes.
Bitcoin Cash was created to be more in line with creator Satoshi’s original vision for a cryptocurrency designed for use by everyone and in day-to-day transactions.
Currently, not all casinos accept Bitcoin Cash, but with this method of payment becoming more mainstream and Paypal's acceptance of the system this is likely to change over the next year or so.
Yes, as long as the chosen casino is optimized for mobile use there should be no issue with a player using Bitcoin Cash to game on their mobile phones or tablet.